You park your car in the driveway and you still need to work on your projects in the garden. If you don’t utilize your garage for its designed purpose, why not turn it into a tidy workshop? Here are 5 actions to turn your garage in a perfect little home workshop:
1) Create your own workbench from an old door, some sawhorses or scrap wood.
2) Tactically place pegs according to the type of tools you will be positioning on the board. After hanging your tools, trace around them with a marker so you will know where each one goes.
3) Use old containers for holding nails, nuts, screws and bolts.
4) Due to the fact that they tend to accumulate in the working area, 4) Make a storage box for the rags.
5) Use a little take on box for transferring items such as screws and nails as you move around the store.